If you're struggling in English class, you're not alone. From famous writers like H.G. Wells and Mark Twain to politicians like Teddy Roosevelt, lots of highly intelligent people have struggled with s...
101. The secretary usually wakes up with the help of the alarm clock, but yesterday it was broken, so she stayed in bed until the telephone rang.
这位秘书通常在闹钟的帮助下醒来。 但是昨 天，闹钟坏了，所以他一直躺在床上直到电话铃响。
1. It is reported that last Tuesday, a young traffic policeman was knocked down by accident and sent to the nearby hospital.
2. As students, we agree tha...
201. 她宁死不屈。She would rather die than give in.
202. 别放弃你的希望。 Don’t give up your hope.
203. 干吧！别担心它。Go ahead! Don’t worry about it.
204. 别走开！ Don’t go away!
205. 时间过的真快！Time goes...
Our health connects with our eating habits.
health depends on good food, exercise and enough sleep.
After all, the kid is too young to go to school.
2. 我来自中国。I come from China.
3. 我的梦想会实现的。My dream will come true.
4. 她过去靠卖书为生。She used to ...